I am a person of simple needs when it comes to skin care. I know which products works for me and I usually stick to them. However, when I use the same face wash and face creams over and over again, I start to get bored. Hence I wanted to share my current skin care regimen (using the new products I have been using).
Products I start my day with:
- Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash- I have used Cetaphil for years and it's one of the few face wash products that does not break me out (I love it). But I have been eying the Simple brand for quite some time now so I when I finished my Cetaphil face cleanser, I decided to give the Simple facial wash a try. I have been using it for a week now and I am really liking it. I like that it's gentle and my face doesn't feel dry after using it.
- Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer- I have been using this for a couple of months now and I'm still not sure if I like it THAT much. I apply it following washing my face and it feels very watery/ gel-like, which I'm not sure I'm into. It also caused me to break out so rather than applying it daily, I only use it twice a week.
- When I am feeling extra sleepy or tired, I also apply G.M. Collin PhytoWhite Cream. I was sent this product to sample and I didn't really start using it until a month ago. I really like this product because it's brightening (it claims so) and makes me feel and look more awake. I also like the subtle citrus scent of it.
Products I use before bed:
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes (not shown above)- For years, I would wash my face twice a day (once in the morning and then once at night) but recently I discovered that doing so made my skin dry. I was actually looking at the Simple face wipes but the Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes were on sale at my local Rite Aid so I decided to get that instead. I really love it- it does what it's supposed to do and my skin feels and smells great after I use it. I also love that it is an eco-friendly brand (that's a plus for me!).
- Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream- I was hesitant to buy this (or any anti-aging) products because I always break out when I use them. I know that the earlier I familiarize my skin to these products, the better it will be for me. So I decided to give in and try it. I have been using this for a couple of months now and I like it so far. I am seeing a slight difference in my skin and I especially like that it doesn't break me out.
- On Sunday evenings, I apply the Josie Maran Argan Oil as well as an extra pampering treat to my skin.
Where I got the mentioned items:
Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash- Rite Aid
Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer- Target
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes- Rite Aid
G.M. PhytoWhite Cream- I was sent this to try but it's available at Amazon.
Josie Maran Argan Oil- I received this in the Sephora Skincare Wonderland gift box for Christmas but this is available at Sephora.