I have been hearing such a buzz about the new L'Oreal La Palette Nude recently that I just had to see for myself if they really are worth all of this hype. Being that they really are the only large-sized palettes in the drugstore right now, I can understand the obsession that surrounds these products. With that said, I had been wondering if the L'Oreal palettes will suffer the same fate as the Maybelline Nudes palettes: will I love them or not care at all?
Unlike with the Maybelline palettes, I didn't want to wait until a lot of people got a hold of them to see how they feel about the items. After seeing the palettes on sale for 40% off at Rite Aid, I just didn't want to let the great opportunity just slip by so I bought both of them. The quest to find them wasn't easy- I ended up making separate purchases at two different store locations.
Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty!
What I like about this palette:
- It comes in 10 shades which is a lot for drugstore (I'm excluding Target).
- I like that it is a neutral palette.
- The formulation is creamy and buttery which feels great on my skin.
- I really like a lot of the color choices.
What I didn't like:
- The price (it was going for $19.95 at the drugstore I went to!)
- There were 3 shades that I didn't like because they were too buttery that it didn't stick to my skin even with a primer.
Would I repurchase it again? Probably not because I would rather get multiple small palettes from Wet N Wild or get an E.L.F. palette with a higher color pay out.