During the cold wintry months, I like to wear heavier makeup but once it begins to warm up I like to take out the BB creams and use them in place of foundation. When I spotted Olay's BB Cream Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer last year, I decided to give it a go. I had been using Garnier's BB Cream (which I love!) and was curious if it would work just as well or be better.
What I loved about it:
- The packaging is pretty and clean- the colors are crisp and I love how it smells (quite floral!).
- I love how it feels on my skin, which is dry/combination.
- It really does a good job moisturizing my skin.
- I am a big fan of makeup that have SPF in it.
- It doesn't break me out.
What I didn't like:
- It's extremely sheer. It's supposed to be a tinted moisturizer but I just did not see that. Perhaps, it's supposed to be very subtle? Comparing it to my other BB creams or tinted moisturizers, it's definitely the one with the least amount of coverage.
Would I repurchase it again? Yes because I really like it as a regular moisturizer.