I have been using Garnier's BB Cream for a couple of years now. I was an instant fan after my first use. I was almost in shock because it really made such a difference on my skin while looking like I don't have anything on. I have gone through a handful of this!
What I like about it:
- It has medium coverage (at least on me).
- It does not feel heavy on my face at all.
- As I mentioned, I can see the difference on my skin after only one application. I don't have acne or blackheads but I do have occasional whiteheads and it really does an awesome job making my skin look uniformed.
- I love that it has SPF 20
What I don't like:
- I do notice that if I apply more than one layer of this, it dries my face a bit.
Will I repurchase it? Yes, because it is amazing! I think it's one of the best bb creams found at the drugstores.